The homepage is the first page that you will be taken to after logging in. From here you can navigate to other areas of the site and customise the widgets that you want to see; for more information on these functions click on the links below.
1. Navigation Bar - Allows you to navigate to any record on the site that you have access to.
2. Quick Search - Allows you to search for any record across the site, this function can be found on every page. Simply search for the name of the record that you wish to find and click on it to navigate to that record. There is also a drop down for a simple filtered search.
3. Top bar - Allows you to view the breadcrumb and notifications, access the help guide and log out of your account.
4. Add New Widget - Allows you to manage which widgets appear on your homepage and create new widgets.
The Widgets on the Homepage have functions shown below:
- Collapse - Minimises the Widget (and leaves the reference bar).
- Expand - This enlarges a minimised Widget.
- Toggle Size - Expands the Widget horizontally.
- Compress – Compresses the Widget horizontally.
- Full Screen – Displays the widget across the full.
- Close – Removes the widget from homepage.
It is worth noting that all other modules have the below functions also:
- Collapse - Minimises the Module (and leaves the reference bar).
- Expand - This enlarges a minimised Module.
- Full Screen – Displays the Module across the full.
The Navigation Bar is located on the left hand side of the page; from here you can navigate to anywhere on site and it is accessible from every page.
Note: You may not be able to see all of these tabs depending on what access level your account has been given.
- Home will take you back to the Home page from anywhere in the site.
- Under Dashboards you can view a list of dashboards that have been added to the site, examples may include a Resource Profile or a Timesheet Report. These dashboards allow you view information about your facilities in a clear and interactive way.
- Under Property you can find the Property Create & Search pages, as well as the Create & Search pages for Lease.
- Under Asset you can find the Asset Create & Search pages.
- Under Project you can find the Project Create & Search, Programme Create & Search and Template Create & Search pages.
- Under Subscriptions you can find the Manage Subscriptions page.
- Under Organisation you can find the Organisation Create & Search pages, as well as Search, Create, Reports and Settings for Supply Chain.
- Under Reporting you can find the Report Designer, Settings & Reports pages.
- Under Tools you can find the Upload & History pages for Import as well as the Mapping tool. You will also find the Search & Create pages for Questionnaire template, Search page for Questionnaire assignments and Site Admin which is a link to the Admin section of the site.
Note: Information on dashboards, building reports and admin functionality are not included in this user guide; they can be found separately in the Admin User Guide.
The top bar is on every page and allows you to easily access the functions below from around the site.
- This is the breadcrumb; it shows you where you are on the site and indicates the trail that you have used to reach the current page. Pressing “Home” at any point on the bread crumb will take you back to the Home Page, likewise you can click on any other element of the breadcrumb to return you to that page.
- The Notifications button opens a drop down menu where you can see all of your notifications; for example, it may include notifications about tasks that you have been assigned to.
- Page help will open a link to the help guide and take you to the relevant page.
- Clicking on “Shortcuts” will open the shortcut dropdown menu. From here you can quickly access “My Contact Record’’ which takes you to the contact record connected to your user account. “Contact Support” allows you to quickly e-mail our support desk with any queries that you may have about the system.
Note: To remove the shortcut dropdown without selecting an option then click it again or anywhere away from the dropdown
- Click on “Show favourites” to see your Favourites and recently viewed items; from here you can quickly navigate to each item by clicking on the record.
Note: To remove the favourites dropdown without selecting an option then click it again or anywhere away from the dropdown
- Pressing “Logout” will open the bar shown below; click Yes to log out of your account and return to the login screen, click No to stay logged in to the site.
This search can be found at the top of every page and can be used to search for records across the whole site..
With the "All record types" default search parameters it searches all records across the whole site
The drop down can be used to filter the search to a certain module within the site, then type in the details you require for a more focused result