Once the Framework is created, the Framework Record displayed will consist of a number of Tabs, Tiles and a Navigation Bar.
- Home - Upon selecting Home you will be taken back to the home page
- Framework - Upon Selecting Framework you will be taken to the Framework Search Console
- Icon - Upon selecting this icon you will taken to the User Guide
1. General Tab - Display General details Tile and Stakeholder Engagement Tile
General Details Tile - Display key data of created record and framework progress bar.
- Deadline date is automatically calculated and depends on the selected Framework Category and Type
- Percent Complete is updated automatically and calculated upon completed Framework fields
- Progress bar is automatically updated upon selected action by the Administrator, User, Stakeholder or Head Of assigned to the framework via the tool bar actions found on the framework record.
- Framework Status and Stage are managed through the work flow and manually set by the Administrator, User, Stakeholder or Head Of assigned to the framework via the tool bar actions found on the framework record.
Stakeholder Engagement Tile
Enables user to:
- Engage Stakeholders to the Framework by selecting the Edit icon -
- Reset Stakeholders already engaged to the Framework by selecting the Reset icon -
- Add an Additional Stakeholder(s) by selecting the Plus icon -
- View Stakeholder Endorsement Comments and Feedback Form upon clicking the View Comments button
Add Additional Stakeholders
Upon selecting the Plus icon, the below table will display:
Add Additional Stakeholder functionality:
- Required Business Area and Contact can be selected from the drop-down
- Update = Saves selected Business Area and Stakeholder Contact Name
- Cancel = Additional Stakeholder data is not being saved
- Saved data can be edited by selecting Edit button
2. Framework Tab - Displays basic details about the Framework Title, Percent Complete, Framework Category and Type in the top section. There are Framework Tabs are displayed which contain the Framework Forms.
- Allows user to create PDF by selecting the Export to PDF icon
- Allows user to collapse all tiles by selecting the Collapse Icon
- Allows user to View Tile in Full Screen by selecting the Full Screen icon
- Allows user to change the Framework tabs from the top and bottom tab set
3. Feedback Tab -
- Allows the user (Framework Owner) to review the feedback form.
- Allows the stakeholder to complete feedback, review saved feedback, generate a PDF of the feedback form before submitting, and submit feedback.
- Allows the administrator to review the feedback form.
- Allows user to populate the answers and save the file for later if required by clicking on 'Save For Later' button
- Allows user to submit feedback by clicking on the 'Submit Feedback' button
- Allows user to open a Framework form in separate window by clicking on the following link
4. Documents Tab - Enables upload of new documents and contains all documents already uploaded to the Framework questions.
- Enables upload of new documents by clicking on Select Files tab
- Enables document download and opening of uploaded documents
- Enables deletion of uploaded documents
5. Links Tab - Allows user to link Contact or Framework Record to the current Framework.
- Record can be selected from Record search drop-down
- Linked record can be deleted via Delete tab
6. Actions Tab - presents actions which have been created for each user
7. Audit Tab
Audit tab is displayed only to Administrators and presents all views and changes performed on the Framework