Risk Appetite Input
The Risk Appetite input form let the user (with a specific security role) input data to the created metrics.
This page is showing the following:
- Risk Appetite Section which includes the Section Title and Description (set up within the Admin Tool)
- Aggregated Data which is designed to help the user input data based on real time Arctick statistics. The aggregated data section collates data based on the categories linked to it (within the Administration Tool). As all Arctick risks have categories, it shows total or aggregated scores.
- Section Categories (set up within the Admin Tool)
- Risk Metrics per section which includes title and metric type (set up within the Admin Tool)
- Input boxes per month, per risk metric (for the year selected)
- Commentary box per metric
Publication set up
If you require to create a new publication, select single 'Section' or 'All Sections' from the Section drop-downs field as shown below and populate the metric data. Otherwise if previous publication need to be updated, select one of the previous publications from Publications drop-down and populate the metric data.
Metrics are manually added per month. Therefore the input page will default to the current year and allow input for any of the 12 months (up to the current month). A Year drop-down allow for viewing metrics added for previous years.
To populate metric data select button to activate the input grid.
Place required data within the grid and click on Update to save the details.
To add any comment to the related metric click on the button and the pop up window will display. Populate the comment box and click on Update.
Once comment is added against the related metric the red triangle will display against that metric to indicate it. To view that comment click on that triangle or on button and comment will display under the metric table. Comments can be deleted or edited from there.
Once publication is ready click on the button situated on the top of the Risk Appetite Input page.
When selecting a pop up will appear and allow for Publication Title, Risk appetite Statement to be added and for a notification group to be edited.
Risk Appetite Statement is a free text field and can be formatted. If added it will appear within the Risk Appetite report. The notification group will allow for any user to be added or removed. The group will be pre populated with the contacts added in the previous publication. Being in the notification group means that upon publication, the user will be sent a notification email to let them know that a new report has been published and provide a link directly to the report.
Upon clicking on the submit button the publication will display on the Risk Appetite Dashboard and notifications will be sent.