The Create/Edit form
The edit form allows for all standard fields to be set such as the Title and what kind of evidence should be submitted.
Further information needs to be provided to ensure that the instance can be created.
- Frequency (how often the task can be carried out)
- If it applies to weekends, or if it is only applicable to weekends
- Whether it can be delegated or not
- Average time to complete
It is possible to set the Occurrence of the Test and the check, this means that the administrator can configure when the Test or check is meant to be completed.
- Only Start of the Period / Only End of the Period – User must complete the Test a set number of days before or after the frequency period set (if ‘weekly’ is selected then a specific day can be chosen)
- Anytime Within Period – User to complete the activity at any point within the frequency period
Note: For the above options to be active, the frequency must be set to weekly or longer.
As the Check gets created at the same time as the test, the only different attributes (apart from whom completes it – but this is governed within the team record) is how often a check needs to be completed and the check description, therefore, it is possible to set those details within this form.