Once you have logged on, you will be presented with the Home Page.
The Home Page consists of a Menu Bar, Global Search, Information Tiles and User Functions.
The Menu Bar is on the left hand side of your Home Page and provides instant navigation to any section within Arctick.
***Note - Depending on your access rights you may not be able to access all menu options***
The Global Search allows you to search for any record in the system. Enter the name of the record you are looking for e.g 'data'.
Click on the title of the record you require and you will be taken to the record.
Selecting the Profile icon presents a number of short cuts through to key features.
- 'Reset User Configuration' removes any tile settings you may have made throughout Arctick and puts them back in to their default position.
- The Logout button logs you out of Arctick
- The Global Team Filter opens up your filtering options - this will be described elsewhere within this document
- Change Password enables you to change your assigned password
- My Contact Record takes you through to your own contact record details
- Contact Support opens an email to directly contact your support team
- Recently Viewed presents you with a list of the records you have recently accessed
- Favourites shows a list of all the records that you have labelled as a 'favourite'
- Actions shows all Ad-hoc actions that have been assigned to you
'Tiles' are windows that display specific information. Most tiles are specific to a particular module, but others, such as 'News' are generic.
My Actions tile will display all Open actions assigned to you.
To view an Action click on the link and you will be taken to the Action record.
Against each Action there will be an arrow. When clicking on the arrow key, you will be able to see the details of the record that the Action is linked to.
The Recently Viewed tile will display the last 6 records recently viewed. Click on the record name and you will be taken to the selected record.
The My Favourites title will display all the records which have been selected as My Favourite.
To add a record as My Favourite, go to a record and click on the My Favourite icon . This record will then appear in My favourites tile.
Click on the 'Cogs' icon to remove a record from your favourites tile or to view the corresponding record.
The Contact Summary tile shows your basic contact details along with details of the teams you are linked to and the Role you occupy within those teams.
Should you notice any details that are incorrect, a 'Contact Support' link is provided so that you can easily inform an administrator.