Selecting a lease will take you to the lease record page; you will also be taken to this page after creating a new lease. On this page, there are 7 tabs: General, Documents, Photo Gallery, Questionnaires, Issues, Links, and Tasks.
Under the General tab, you can see all of the information associated with that lease as well as any tags that are assigned to them. An example lease record is shown below.
The Tags box shows you all of the tags associated with that lease; tags allow users to search for leases using the tag. From here you can also add tags to the contact, for example you may wish to associate a lease with a particular organisation or contact. To add a tag click on ‘Add Tag’ which will open the dynamic search field shown below.
To add a tag to a record that is already in the system, type the first 3 letters of the tag that you wish to add and a dropdown list will appear; selecting an option will add the tag. To add a tag that is not in the system; type in the name of the tag and click the tick to add the tag, or click the cross to close the box.
- Edit Record allows you to edit the currently selected record
- Add linked records widget allows you to add a widget that will show you all related records of one type. To do this click on the symbol displayed above which will open the pop-up below.
Enter a title and click on the drop-down list next to Source, this will offer a list of record types that you can compare to. For example, while on a Lease record, I could add a widget to show me all contact that is linked to that Lease.
To do this I would type in a memorable title such as Linked Contacts and from the Source, I would select contacts in a record. This would then create a new widget at the bottom of the page that will look like:
3. Create a Task for this Lease. See Tasks
4. Favourite Record will add this record to your favourites which can be found in top right-hand corner of the screen
5. Export the Lease details as CSV file, XML file, or Excel (Import)
6. Obsolete the Lease